Our 100% grass-fed, certified organic beef is aged minimum 14 days for tenderness,
and cut to retail quality, wrapped and frozen.
*Note: All of these calculations are approximate as each animal has a different weight.*
Order *$ per lb *Final Cost *Hanging Wt *Take Home Weight
Whole $8.88 $3171. 550 lbs 357 lbs
Side $8.93 $1599. 275 lbs 179 lbs
Quarter $8.60 $803. 137 lbs 89 lbs
Final Cost Includes:
* Vale Farms Fee of: $4.30/lb for a whole; $4.35/lb for a half; $4.40/lb for a quarter
(Vale Farms fee is based on hanging weight.)
* $80.00 per animal for trucking, shipping, and storage.
* $1.36/lb of hanging weight for: slaughter fee, cutting, wrapping, freezing and waste disposal.
The weight you take home is approx 65% of the hanging weight, depending on your cutting choices.
Standard and Custom Cutting available. Custom cutting is available for Sides and Wholes only.
Click the link below to view the standard cut with approximate package amounts:
If you choose custom cutting, the butcher will contact you for your cutting instructions.
Note: $100 down-payment (non-refundable) required upon ordering.
- Bulk Beef orders for the fall of 2017 will be accepted starting Feb 1st 2017. Orders are finalized only when a $100.00 deposit is paid.
- Once we receive your order, we give our butcher your phone number. The Butcher will then phone you for your cutting instructions. After your order is cut, wrapped and frozen, it will return to Vale Farm.
- Please check out our Country Kitchen Family Pack, which also offers a bulk discount.
Note: Lamb, Pet Food, and Bags of Soup/Marrow Bones are not eligible for bulk discounts.
You receive your Bulk Beef order according to the option you chose on the order form.
- Pick up at farm at a prearranged time.
- Pick up at the Kelowna Farmer’s Market may be available. Please contact us.
- Have it sent by Clark Freightway to a depot or your business address – shipping charge determined by destination.
- Clark Freightway Home delivery is available for an addition charge of $35.00 above the regular shipping charge.
“Country Kitchen Family Pack”
This family pack includes the ingredients for a wonderful Beef Broth.
Many studies now confirm what Grandma always knew – that broth made from bones is a great remedy, a tonic for the sick, a strengthener for athletes, a digestive aid, a healing elixir. And unlike bitter medicines, broth can be incorporated into delicious soups, stews, and sauces.
In fact, broth is the basis of all gourmet cuisines. “Without broth,” said Escoffier, “one can do nothing.” This pack is 29-36 lbs for $11.40/lbs. Here’s what’s in the pack:
- 14 Ground Beef
- 2 Stir-fry
- 1 Stew
- A variety of 8 Steaks (depending upon availability)
- 2 Roasts
- 2 Beef Shanks
- A recipe for Beef Broth.
On average, the cost is about $390.00.
Beef Bone Broth
Vale Farms Certified Organic, Grass Fed Beef Broth. In our Beef Broth, we are using a variety of bone material including marrow, meaty bones and shanks and we are ensuring that every package contains some healthy fat.
This concentrated broth can be diluted with up to 3 equal parts water. Incorporate it into soups, stews, gravies, sauces or casseroles, or simply enjoy a nourishing cup of broth by itself. Season to your tastes and enjoy!
All proceeds from the sales of Vale Farms Certified Organic Grass Fed Beef Broth help support the programs of Cedar Bridge School.
Cedar Bridge School is a unique Waldorf-inspired school located on Vale Farms. It offers a holistic schooling environment where in addition to rigorous academics, the children experience farm life and develop artistic, physical, and social skills.
For more info visit: www.cedarbridgeschool.org
Cedar Bridge School is a non-profit society.
“Build Your Own” Variety Pack
- Choose your favorite Beef, Lamb and Pork cuts and get 5% discount over 30 lbs.
Note: Pet Food and Bags of Bones are not eligible for bulk discount.
“Just Ground Beef” Pack
- 30 lbs ground beef at a 5% discount
- Available throughout the year as supply lasts
- See order form for prices and availability